Biotherapy Ester-C (Buffered C) is a patented, non-acidic form of Vitamin C. Biotherapy Ester-C (Buffered C) is the most advanced form of Vitamin C available. It has been specially formulated for faster absorption and retention so you can obtain the maximum benefits of Vitamin C quickly. Biotherapy Ester-C (Buffered C) also has a neutral pH that helps protect you from the stomach upset that can accompany taking other Vitamin C products.
100 capsules/540mg each
You need your immune system working at its best all the time. That’s why there’s Ester-C®, The Better Vitamin C®. Ester-C® is a unique, exclusive form of Vitamin C designed to stay in your white blood cells for 24-hours, providing you with around-the-clock immune system support.* After all, you don’t want your immune system unsupported when you need it most. Take Ester-C® every day, just once a day, and your immune system will “C” the difference!*
What Are The Full Benefits Of Using Ester-C®?
- 24-Hour Immune system support*
- Non-Acidic, stomach-friendly for people who have problems taking regular vitamin C formulas
- Exclusive form of Vitamin C – Unlike any other
- Enhanced with C-SorbTM to get Ester-C® into your white blood cells fast
- Provides antioxidant support to help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals* Supports heart health*
- Helps maintain healthy skin and gums*
- Ester-C® is Calcium Ascorbate, a unique, exclusive form of vitamin C. It is made using a proprietary, water-based manufacturing process that results in a pH neutral product containing naturally occurring vitamin C metabolites. These metabolites activate the vitamin C molecules, making it easier for the body to transport them from cell to cell for numerous health benefits.** One clinical study showed that Ester-C® increased vitamin C levels in the body.¹ White blood cell levels of Vitamin C were elevated in subjects receiving Ester-C® when measured after initial dose. The presence of key metabolites such as threonate may contribute to this increased level and retention of vitamin C by the cells.