- Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
- May improve nutrient absorption.
- Helps normalize elimination problems.
- May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
- Helps alleviate gas, bloating and upper G.I. problems.
- Produces hydrogen peroxide H2O2 found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
- Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
- Assists in cholesterol management.
- Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonization by invading bacteria or yeast.
- Inhibits bacteria which can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
- Produces B vitamins.
- Assists in the support of healthy liver function.
- Helps to promote regularity.
- Encourages an acidic intestinal environment which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
- Contributes to the growth and viability of the beneficial resident microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, etc.) by supporting their growth and activity.
- Helps the body digest complex carbohydrates and proteins.
- Helps to increase the bio-availability of minerals, especially calcium. The absorption is doubly important in lactose-intolerant individuals who may also experience a deficiency of dietary calcium.
- May also produce antimicrobial substances antagonistic to various bad bacteria.
Natren’s Healthy Start System takes probiotics to the next level of effectiveness with a simplified system that is both easy to use and understand. Healthy Start SystemR contains all three of the most potent super strains of beneficial bacteria:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain, 2 billion cfu per serving;
- Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 2 billion cfu per serving;
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, 2 billion cfu per serving.
Live Bacteria (keep refrigerated)
Disclaimer: All probiotics are shipped with an ice pack. However, due to the inconsistencies in USPS deliveries, we cannot guarantee that the probiotics will arrive cold. According to the manufacturer, keeping probiotics without refrigeration for a few days will NOT diminish their function.